środa, 14 grudnia 2011

Tattos with birds.

Hello all! I'm so happy that I could write here, because I haven't enough time to do this every day. Please forgive me some mistakes, because I have been learning English. However I decided to wrote in English, because I think it will be more interesting!
Let's start this one's note :). Today I was very busy. I have learnt to drive a car because I would like to be a driver. At the moment I'm preparing to my Chemistry lessons that I will have tomorrow. I have to do my homework but I'm so tired to do anything especially this one exercises... but I must :(.
Best regrets to my readers! :) At the end I have little surprise for you! Some pictures which I love. I love this tattos
with the theme of birds :)














Paaulineczq.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz